By Iman Martin
In this modern world cross cultural marriages are becoming more and more common. However, as with any marriage it's not all plain sailing.
- What are the pros and cons of such marriages?
- How do societies view them?
- What are the common issues faced?
- What does Kuwaiti society feel about such marriages and what's the Islamic viewpoint?
- Are there any benefits for the children from these families?
Discussion and Q&A will follow the presentation. Refreshments provided.
Prior email registration is requested for this event at email@example.com